The Drive EHS Chemical Management System provides a robust, easy-to-use system to organize your Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and hazard communication data.
The Drive EHS Contractor Management helps you track and organizer contractor safety data. This web-based system provides a central location for all contractor/vendor safety qualifications, site specific training, and auditing.
Every module comes with:
TRAINING & ONBOARDING:
- Each subscriber is assigned a single point of contact to provide initial system training and support, training provided either via telephone or WebEx conference.
- System onboarding includes and introduction to the Drive EHS system, module walkthroughs, and a demo featuring client data.
- After initial training, Drive EHS will provide web-based training/support with your staff on an as-needed basis to assist with the onboarding process
- All subscribers receive free technical support.
- Support will be provided either via the web or telephone conference during regular business hours (7:00AM to 7:00PM Eastern time)
- For system issues experienced after hours, subscribers may submit a support request. After-hours issues will be responded to in the morning of the following business day.